Have you ever head the saying “Your health is your wealth”. By being physically fit, it can help make a person look lean, healthy, fit and beautiful both inside and out.
There is plenty a person can do such as jogging or walking in the morning, playing basketball or any other sport with friends but if a person wants to have muscles and look lean, the best thing to do will be to sign up and workout in a gym.
See Your Doctor First
Just like taking any medicine, one should first consult the doctor before undergoing any new form of exercise regime.
How does Physical Exercise help ?
Physical exercise is beneficial because it helps maintain and improve ones health from a variety of diseases and premature death. It also makes a person feel happier and increases ones self esteem preventing one from falling into depression or anxiety.
There is also no doubt that it has also shown to make a person with an active lifestyle live longer than a person who doesn’t.
What’s the best Exercise plan
The best exercise plan should have both cardiovascular (cardo) and weight training exercises. This helps burn calories and increase the muscle to fat ratio that will increase ones metabolism and make one either gain or lose weight.
What are the best tips to start with
- A person who has never worked out before should do it gradually. Someone just starting training and doing it too much for the first time can end up pulling a muscle or end up with an injury making it worse. Endurance will never be built in a day and doing it slowly and repeatedly will help to make sure you get use to exercising.
- Focusing on specific parts of the body can help make it improve. A good example is going to the gym and doing a workout more often in a specific area such as the abs can give one a chest pack.
But healthy, fitness and beauty is not only about having muscles which is what people can see. It is also about enhancing the beauty within.
Here are some things one can do everyday to stay beautiful and healthy on the inside:
- Reading books and other reading material more often keeps the mind sharp just like working out keeps the body in shape.
- Work no matter what kind it is produces stress. One can reduce this by taking the time out to do something special like lying in a hot tub, shopping or watching a movie. Studies have shown it is a reliever and helps one from looking stressed and haggardly.
- Pollution is something people cannot control given the size of the problem. When one goes out, it is best to put some form of protection such as beauty products that contain antioxidants that protect the skin from damage. There are also other beauty products available and choosing the right one with the help of a dermatologist can help the person.
- Another way to stay healthy is to give up some vices. Alot of people smoke and drink. Smoking has been proven to cause lung cancer and other diseases as well complications for women giving birth. Excessive drinking has also shown to do the same.
- For people who don’t smoke, it is best to stay away from people who do since studies have shown that nonsmokers are also at risk of developing cancer due to secondary smoke inhalation.
- Lastly, it is best to always start the day with a positive outlook. Just as studies have shown that exercise makes a person feel happier, smiling produces the same effect. A smile can do a lot and it is contagious in a positive sense. It brightens the day of not only one but others as well.