The secret to any successful exercise routine is nutrition, if you focus on eating the best healthy meals that you can, the more success you will have in your fitness target. Cooking recipes like this, is a great way to either cook healthy for your family or even if your on your own, cooking meals like this will give you leftovers. Which is a great way to plan your meals for the week ahead.
1 rack of lamb with 12 ribs
1 large onion, peeled and diced
2 spring onions, sliced into thin rings
2 zucchini, peeled and diced
1 small jar of capers, drained
100g green olives, halved
2 tblsp oil
4 tblsp tomato puree
150mls white wine, medium sweet
2 tblsp vinegar
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 160c.
2. Season the rack of lamb, quickly brown on all sides in a flame proof roasting dish and set aside.
3. Using the same pan, gently fry all the vegetables except the tomatoes.
4. Add the tomato puree and cook until slightly caramelized. Add the wine.
5. Place the rack of lamb on top of the vegetables and put in the oven for about 90 minutes. Ten minutes before the end of cooking time, add the tomatoes.
6. Season the vegetables to taste with vinegar, salt and pepper. Cut the rack of lamb into four sections and serve on top.
Will serve 4-6